The QCMH is NOT affiliated with and does NOT endorse any of the groups renting meeting space. To attend meetings at the QCMH you DO NOT have to become a member.
The Queen Creek Meeting House (QCMH), is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit Arizona corporation. When the QCMH became incoporated, a membership structure was chosen. Membership is voluntary, but necessary. Members vote on major decisions, such as electing directors to the board, amending the organizations bylaws and articles of incorporation.
QCMH membership requirements are governed by the QCMH corporation bylaws.
- Membership is a voluntary annual payment of ten (10) dollars.
- A member must have a minimum of thirty (30) days sobriety for those in programs that acknowledge sobriety or thirty (30) days of consistent attendance for those programs that do not recognize sobriety.
- Payment is to be made to the QCMH Treasurer Bob R and will be recorded for the purposes of membership.
Payment can be made by check, money order or cash. Please do not send cash through the mail. If you prefer to make a cash payment, use the group rental payment method [rent box].
- Make your check or money order payable to the Queen Creek Meeting House.
- Include your name and contact information [phone, email, address]. This is so you can be contacted about elections, quarterly business meetings, and upcoming events. You can choose to remain anonymous.
- Send your annual $10.00 payment to the address below:
Queen Creek Meeting House Attn: Treasurer 19729 E San Tan Blvd Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Contact the House Committee Membership Coordinator (Kimberly D) for more information about membership.